english in stmg

Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1?
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, … 10, 11, 12  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    english in stmg Index du Forum -> english in stmg -> english in stmg
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Fayrouze

MessagePosté le: Jeu 20 Nov - 19:20 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

I think this is  the best choice

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 20 Nov - 19:20 (2014)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Fayrouze

MessagePosté le: Jeu 20 Nov - 19:23 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

Do you kow parents who have been  in this situation?

Fayrouze

MessagePosté le: Jeu 20 Nov - 19:25 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

This way the children Will probably closest...

RonaldoNëUFtroïis

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Nov - 10:41 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

No i think this case is very rare.

evaa

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Nov - 10:50 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

Anthony, i disagree with you. I'm against for conceive a second baby just for save the first baby. Because initially the second baby born just for this reason. The children may be wrong in himself ans thinks his parents love him just for that. Also, the children will pass his life to save someone and so he will not live his own life.

evaa

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Nov - 10:52 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

Anthony, i disagree with you. I'm against for conceive a second baby just for save the first baby. Because initially the second baby born just for this reason. The children may be wrong in himself ans thinks his parents love him just for that. Also, the children will pass his life to save someone and so he will not live his own life.

evaa

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Nov - 10:54 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

Carla

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Nov - 12:16 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

According to me it´s not a solution to sacrifice the child n°2. I approve of ronaldo 93 because if they made this child it´s for one raison save the child n°1 and kill the child n°2 but if you are a parents you can't kill your baby for save the other. If the parents do that it´s criminal. If the child n°1 was sick it´s because the life is so made, it is not to the science to choose if your child has to live or die. 

Carla

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Nov - 12:35 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

I agree with Eva, the life of the child n°2 must be beautiful, maybe with crying but her life doesn't have to amount to save that of the child n°1. Maybe, she was happy to do that, but the child n°2 think he was born for one reason and think this parents loved the child n°2 because he save the child n°1. I think so the parents shouldn't sacrifice the child n°2 to save the first child

Carla

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Nov - 12:36 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

*because maybe both can die at the end.

Rodrigues

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Nov - 14:12 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

I don't agree with what Anthony said because the parents have two child and if they sacrfice child n°2 it may show that the parents don't like him and they "kill" their second child and then they have only one.

Fayrouze

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Nov - 15:09 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

If parents have a sick child and they decide to make a second child for the cure it's good, because it shows the love they have for their child and they have no choice. No parent can leave their child die without trying something to save him.Sacrifice is means choosing betwen 2children who must Die? If yes, what is interest to parents they Will lose one or the other and i am not agree with them, i think it's not legal, it's not possible.
But if it's just to help the other child such as donating blood, so i think this is the best choice : a brother saves the other, it's really amazing!a miracle!
I think the word sacrifice is strong because it' just to help the other child, it is given life.
Do you kow parents who have been in this situation? It's very hard so i think the parents througt before making this decision. 

Fayrouze

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Nov - 15:10 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

If parents have a sick child and they decide to make a second child for the cure it's good, because it shows the love they have for their child and they have no choice. No parent can leave their child die without trying something to save him.Sacrifice is means choosing betwen 2children who must Die? If yes, what is interest to parents they Will lose one or the other and i am not agree with them, i think it's not legal, it's not possible.
But if it's just to help the other child such as donating blood, so i think this is the best choice : a brother saves the other, it's really amazing!a miracle!
I think the word sacrifice is strong because it' just to help the other child, it is given life.
Do you kow parents who have been in this situation? It's very hard so i think the parents througt before making this decision. 

Invité
Invité

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Nov - 16:05 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

I think the parents do not have to sacrifice the second child who isn’t responsible on no account for what arrives to the first child, especially  this second child was only designed  with the aim of helping the first child and I find it’s a little bit inhuman of the parents which would have simply been able to resort has an organ donor.

Quentin

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Nov - 16:06 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

I think the parents do not have to sacrifice the second child who isn’t responsible on no account for what arrives to the first child, especially  this second child was only designed  with the aim of helping the first child and I find it’s a little bit inhuman of the parents which would have simply been able to resort has an organ donor.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    english in stmg Index du Forum -> english in stmg -> english in stmg Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3, … 10, 11, 12  >
Page 2 sur 12

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation