english in stmg

Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1?
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 37, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    english in stmg Index du Forum -> english in stmg -> english in stmg
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Spaghetti_S

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Nov - 22:23 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

Likewise , the  family can help child who is sick . For me , the familly must help children : it's a obligation ! 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Nov - 22:23 (2014)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Spaghetti_S

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Nov - 22:25 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

=> Service Après Vente , They don't obey the law !! 

Spaghetti_S

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Nov - 22:29 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

For the second child : it's a constraint.The second child hasn't independance , no freedom , it's just slavery !!

Sav

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Nov - 22:30 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

=> Sofiane, that's why in Anna's story, she goes to meet a lawyer.
I think parents have any treaments to save the first child so why the only solution is to take some organs of the second child if he agrees.

Dernière édition par Sav le Lun 24 Nov - 22:37 (2014); édité 1 fois
Spaghetti_S

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Nov - 22:31 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

Oups , i thinks that it's a other subject :/ 

PdG/KëéèêB@âBStõRë

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Nov - 22:34 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

I undestand parents if the second child must give on organ like lung. personnaly, i will give it to my brother/sister but it is true sacrifice him, i am against. Why they love a child an other at point to sacrifice him ?

Spaghetti_S

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Nov - 22:35 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

But i'm reason !!!

PdG/KëéèêB@âBStõRë

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Nov - 22:40 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

So i'm agree with me.

Sav

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Nov - 22:41 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

=> Muhammed, so we succeed to change your point of view because few minutes ago, you said that you are for the sacrifice of the second child !

PdG/KëéèêB@âBStõRë

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Nov - 22:45 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

gg

RonaldoNëUFtroïis

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Nov - 22:46 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

gg

Sav

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Nov - 23:01 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

Well, the majority thinks that parents should not sacrifice the second child to save the first child because it is not human, it is unfair, horrible. So what can they do to keep the first child alive knowing that the only solution is the child who is healthy ? Because he is the perfect match of the child who is sick. To my mind, they can ask his permission but he can't give his organs forever, it is not a real life. In that conditions, he can't go anywhere during holidays.

PdG/KëéèêB@âBStõRë

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Nov - 23:12 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

Sav, you're right but if it is the choice of the second child to donate, it is HIS CHOICE ! And we must be against that.

Sav

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Nov - 23:15 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

Ok, I have nothing to add.  Okay

Julien

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Nov - 23:52 (2014)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1? Répondre en citant

Personally, I think that for this subject it is impossible that everybody agrees on the same point of view, each will want to defend his opinion and it is normal, but I think that the decision should not be taken by the parents but by the children because they are them the concerned first ones 

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 08:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Situation: parents have 2 children - one is sick (n°1) and the other (n°2) is healthy. Do you think they should sacrifice the child n°2 to save child n°1?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    english in stmg Index du Forum -> english in stmg -> english in stmg Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 37, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  >
Page 8 sur 12

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation